Found 53 results matching your query for 'service'
5 great reasons to choose cleanweb
Small, fast and flexible
High quality, cost effective solutions
What you want, no surprises along the way
Solutions for most needs and budgets
100% New Zealand owned and operated since 2001Being small, cleanweb is able to focus on doing what counts, delivering quality systems friendly and efficiently. Drawing on our long history and deep IT knowledge to walk you through the process and provide support and advice as required.
A turning point for CleanwebAfter 11 years my friend and business partner Milan has decided to cease his involvement in Cleanweb to focus on his family and sail boat.
Milan is the brains behind the Cleanweb server system. He contributed a great deal of time and experience to the project which puts me in a challenging position - how do I continue to provide services to existing and future clients?
- Cease business operations entirely - I don't want to give up on what we have created and the current clients.
- Attempt to use a different server software stack - Involves lots of unknowns and the challenge of what to do for existing web clients.
- Up-skill and attempt to fill Milan's enormous shoes - A daunting task but closest to 'business as usual'.
So, I have taken on the job of web server administrator. This has involved a number of changes to various systems in order to streamline and modernise things where possible in an attempt to keep things simple.
With the help of a systems specialist the server platform was upgraded, reconfigured slightly and migrated to a cloud server environment for easier management going forward.
Adding video to your web pageFirst you need to upload your video to a video sharing service such as YouTube. YouTube is recommended as it is easy to use, widely popular and free. The following steps are for embedding an existing YouTube video:
- From the Share options on youtube.com, choose Embed + Configure the options you want such as video size
- Copy the provided embed code
- On your site edit (or create) the page or item where you want to embed the video
- In the content editor go to Insert > Video
- Click to the Embed tab and paste (Ctrl + V or right click, paste) in the embed code you copied from YouTube.
- Click ok and the video will be displayed in the editor as a grey box with a video icon.
- Save the changes and view your page / item to check the video
Unfortunately, online payment remains a major area of Internet immaturity. Payment and data transfer security are allied problems. When buyer and seller meet physically to exchange money for goods, trust is less of an issue than when two entities deal blind online.
To this end we designed and implemented an online content publishing system with membership database and access control that can be managed by the various organisers.Project Type Website rebuildLocation Nationwide
Better invoicingCleanweb uses our own web software, via our website, to manage our clients services, billing and general account management.
There had always been a limitation on the information available to our invoice and emailing system, particularly around repeat billing for services charged regularly to an individual client.
This prompted improvements in the invoicing feature we offer and consequently the invoices our clients receive from us.